A Different View
1. I always thought other people did it.
2. You don’t spend that much time coaching or watching football.
3. The Club doesn’t run itself.
4. You really can’t do it by yourself.
5. It’s really not all about winning.
Read the full realisation of how this club is run and has done since 1973 and why the club must survive for the sake of the players.
1. Checked – to ensure adults are suitable to work with youngsters
2. Trained – from coaches to referees, all are given suitable safeguarding training
3. Hear – concerns from both children and adults will be listened to
4. Report – the importance of raising concerns about a child’s welfare
AGM - Held
As we have said at the this & last years Awards evening many of the committee members are stepping down at the end of the season.
They have now stepped down as of this AGM, We needed to fill these positions but were unable to as there were no volunteers for vacant positions at the AGM, this resulted in some existing committee members taking on more than one role, this situation is not a healthy start for next season or for the club to continue in future years.
Can you help ?
Visit the Committee Page - Click Here
Contact our Chairman or Vice Chairman to express an interest details are on our contact page