A Different View
1. I always thought other people did it.
2. You don’t spend that much time coaching or watching football.
3. The Club doesn’t run itself.
4. You really can’t do it by yourself.
5. It’s really not all about winning.
Read the full realisation of how this club is run and has done since 1973 and why the club must survive for the sake of the players.
1. Checked – to ensure adults are suitable to work with youngsters
2. Trained – from coaches to referees, all are given suitable safeguarding training
3. Hear – concerns from both children and adults will be listened to
4. Report – the importance of raising concerns about a child’s welfare
At Holyrood Social Club
Doors open 6pm
Individual Team Awards
Clubman or Most Improved
Fair Play Award
Ken Timberlake Trophy = Club Player of the Year
Founder Trophy = Team of the Year
Manager of the Year
At Holyrood 12:30pm
As we have said at the last Awards evening many of the committee members are stepping down at the end of the season.
We now need to look to fill these positions at this AGM to enable the club to continue next season and for many more after that.
Can you help ?
Visit the Committee Page - Click Here
Contact our Chairman or Vice Chairman to express an interest details are on our contact page